Friday, November 12, 2010

Diddy And Rick Ross Plan "Bugatti Boys" EP

Hip Hop's odd couple hit retail as Diddy says, "I'm writing half of my own shit."
Last month, Sean “Diddy” Combs told Funkmaster Flex he had recorded a few more songs with Rick Ross just “as something for the people,” and the collaborations would likely not be an official retail offering. Things have apparently changed, as Ross and Diddy took to YouTube to announce an upcoming EP, under their group name Bugatti Boys.
“We not even doing an album, nigga,” Diddy quipped, during the two-minute viral clip. “We’re doing an EP, and I’m writing half of my own shit. I’m letting Ross write the other half…I got a lot of shit that’s been building up in me, man. Y’all niggas really been going at me for ten years, while I been getting this money.”

In addition to preparing his own Last Train to Paris project for its December 14 release date, Diddy has been guiding Ross in a management capacity since the spring. The pair has collaborated on Waka Flocka Flame’s “O Let’s Do It” remix as well as a pair of remixes to two Last Train to Paris tracks and Ross’ Teflon Don cut, “No. 1.”

No comments:

Post a Comment