Friday, October 1, 2010

Usher Opens Up About Why His Marriage to Tameka Foster Didn’t Work Out

Pop star Usher is single again and back to the basics…and he says he has no regrets! The “There Goes My baby” singer recently opened up to People Magazine about his marriage to Tameka Foster and why it didn’t work out in the end.“I appreciate the relationship for what it was. Even though it didn’t work out, I’m glad we got together. I love her as the mother of my children; we just couldn’t be married.
We’re two different people and we have two different goals. It just was never going to work out 100 percent.”Usher also went on to say that despite how everything that went down, he and Tameka will always raise their children
together.“We had to put our issues aside and focus on raising them. There will never be another mother for my sons, and I’ll always be their father.” Glad to see you keepin’ it real Ush!









No comments:

Post a Comment