Monday, October 4, 2010

Rihanna Talks New Album, Movie Roles & Marriage Rumors At BBC Radio Stations


Rihanna was spotted yesterday afternoon in a “Loud” outfit as she left BBC Radio Stations in London. She dropped by the studio to promote her new album which hits stores in November. While there she chatted it up about her decision to color her hair bright red, what to expect from her new album and the rumors that Matt would be proposing soon. Check out the excerpts and video below:
On The Album
I can’t believe it’s the 5th album already! That’s insane to think about..I’ve never been this excited about anything I’ve ever done creatively.
“It’s just the perfect Rihanna album. Every song is tailored to me. I wanted songs on there that were all Rihanna songs, that nobody else could do. I didn’t want the generic pop record that Ke$ha or Lady Gaga or Katy Perry could do.”

On Why Her hair Is Red
It’s loud and the album is called “Loud” and it’s brand new. I wanted something that was a new look, something again that wasn’t the typical umm, u know like black hair is my favorite color on me but I just wanted something that was really expressive and vibrant. And from black, it’s really difficult to go to red, so I had to do red first.
On Acting
I Love doing movies now, it’s something that I want to do more of. I just want to pick films that are wise for me. And roles that I can pull off…nothing that’s too big for me. I didn’t know that I wanted to do film until I started making this movie (Battleship). It was something that I was always interested in but I wanted to try and see if it was something that I like, at all.
Response To Matt Kemp Marriage Rumors
Nooo, what is this about? I’ve been hearing this all day long! Actually, no that’s not correct…well I don’t know if he’s about to but he hasn’t. A source. I would like a name.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment