Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oksana Grigorieva Says She Feared for Her Life at the Hands of an Angry Mel Gibson

Oksana Grigorieva has finally spoken out on her abusive relationship with actor Mel Gibson.
In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE Magazine, Oksana revealed how at times she feared for her life……but at the end of the day has no anger towards Mel for the sake of their daughter.
“I thought he would kill me. I’m not angry at him. For the sake of Lucia, I really want him to be well. He has to have the courage to be responsible for what he’s done.”

Grigorieva describes Mel’s behavior as consisting of everything from jealous rages and contemplating suicide……to once even brandishing a gun in front of her. She also went on to add that she never intended to extort Mel with the taped phone calls…… and only used them for prove of the threats he made towards her.
“I needed to document his threats,” Oksana said.

No comments:

Post a Comment