Sunday, October 24, 2010

Naomi Campbell Says Kabbalah Has Put Her In A “Calm Place”

Naomi Campbell says she is using Kabbalah to get to a calm place.
The model, who once bashed the belief system, says she has been in and out of Kabbalah for years.
naomi-campbell-met-galaShe told Interview magazine,
“What you can change is yourself and the type of energy you put into yourself. That you can change.
I study Kabbalah because it takes me to a positive, calm place. That’s what I use it for, and it helps me a lot…I’ve been in and out of Kabbalah since around 2000.
It’s just something I have taken more seriously (recently). I’ve been practicing. I don’t know if I’ve been pronouncing everything right, but I’ve been practicing.”
You’ll notice she is wearing her red string around her wrist in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment