Friday, September 10, 2010

T.I. May Possibly Lose Axe Sponsorship Following Arrest

T.I. May Possibly Lose Axe Sponsorship Following ArrestFollowing his arrest in Los Angeles rapper T.I.'s sponsorship deal with Axe is now in jeopardy.
Atlanta rapper T.I. is already facing the backlash from an arrest that took place earlier this month. TMZ reports that the rapper may possibly lose his sponsorship with men’s body spray brand Axe.
A rep for Axe explained to TMZ that they're "troubled by [T.I.'s] arrest" and are currently “reviewing our promotional activities" with T.I.
As part of the Axe sponsorship T.I. appears on the Axe Website, has been featured in television commercials for the brand, and more.
Last month T.I. even performed at an exclusive concert put on by Axe in New York City and Axe has also promoted another secret
concert by T.I.
If T.I. does lose his sponsorship with Axe it won’t be the first time he has lost a sponsorship due to legal issues. Back in 2007 T.I. was dropped by Chevrolet following his arrest on gun possession.
T.I. and his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle were arrested in Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 1 after being pulled over by authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment