Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nikki Talks About Her Fake Marriage

Nikki Minaj, aka Black Barbie, finally speaks about her fake marriage to the co Young Money member, Drizzy Drake.
So we all know how the news of a marriage between Nikki and Drake ripped through Twitter. Just in case, you missed it, the tweet went like so...
"Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and don’t stare at her too long. She's finally mine." Drake joked.

After the two, released that people are taking their Twitter love way too seriously, they back tracked and said that they had the marriage annulled.
The Harajuku Barbie told Hot 107.9's DJ Drama that they were just giving the blogs a taste of their own medicine.
“Yes, we were just being crazy and I think we were a little bit bored…we were just being mischievous. I said every day I see things written about me that aren't' true and I kind of wanted to give the blogs a little bit of payback.”
But most importantly, she stressed to Drama that she 'doesn't like boys' anyway.
“You know I'm always single and I don‘t date boys…I don't like boys…I think boys are yucky and that's it…”

No comments:

Post a Comment