Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mike Posner show is canceled At Tallahassee's Potbelly's because The promoter has disappeared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mike Posner show is canceled At Tallahassee's Potbelly's because The promoter has disappeared. Posner has stated on his fb page that the promoter has turned off his cell and he wasn't allowed to set up for the show! clips from the artist fb page:


Mike Posner I don't do this for money. I tour to connect w the ppl that allow me to live my dreams. ne1 that gets in the way of that must be punished.

3 hours ago · Share
Mike Posner

Mike Posner O his phone's off now. Let's try his email. Daniel Kuniansky at daniel@drkprojects.com ...Tell him how you feel, I'm about to.

3 hours ago · Share
Mike Posner

Mike Posner Who ruined/canceled the Tally show? Daniel Kuniansky at 404 550 0777 Call him and tell him how you feel. I'm about to. I'll be back soon enough and I'll shut it down like this :)

bit.ly
Mike Posner live on the Up in the Air Tour in San Francisco Fillmore.

4 hours ago · Share · Flag

Mike Posner

Mike Posner At
Potbelly's. The promoter has disappeared. No1 is letting us in to setup
the show. I think I have no choice but to cancel the show. Fuck.

7 hours ago · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment