Monday, September 6, 2010

Kanye West Writes Song For Taylor Swift As An Apology


Kanye West Writes Song For Taylor Swift As An ApologyKanye West continues to be remorseful about the Taylor Swift fiasco, and has written the Country star a song.
Kanye West has written a song for Taylor Swift as an apology for interrupting her acceptance speech at last year's MTV VMAs.
"I wrote a song for Taylor Swift  that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her," wrote West via his Twitter account (@kanyewest).
While showing remorse, West decried the fact that people sent him messages wishing he was dead due to the incident, and that people "made it into such a race issue."

"Taylor loves rap music...I love country music," Tweeted Kanye.
"I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her," revealed Kanye.
"It's starts with this..." he explained, concluding by saying, "I'm sorry Taylor."
Click here to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment