Saturday, September 25, 2010

50 Cent Calls Out Lloyd Banks Over An Eminem Feature


50 Cent Calls Out Lloyd Banks Over An Eminem Feature
50 Cent calls out Lloyd Banks on Twitter and in a leaked video from last week, but is it a prank, or the latest in a 
series of G-Unit dismissals?
After previous feuds with G-Unit members Young Buck and Game, 50 Cent may be calling out longtime band-mate Lloyd Banks. The Queens, New York superstar has tweeted his disappointment with his protege over Banks' not wanting Eminem to appear on his EMI Records debut.


Lloyd Banks, presently at work on November'sThe Hunger For More 2 was reportedly set to feature 50 Cent's mentor, Eminem. According to 50's Twitter (@50Cent), Banks did not want the multi-platinum superstar on his first album off of Interscope Records.
50 Cent tweeted the following:
Now this why I'm not fucking with these niggas no more I get eminem to be on banks album and this ass hole gonna say he don't want him on itless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
I should shoot this nigga they fucking with my money. I new I shouldn't have fuck with these shit heads. Gonna say you don't want da biggestless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
Fucking rapper in the world and you don't want him on your album and he would only do it cause of me. I should a left this mother fuckersless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
In the hood. I better make every dime I put into this nigga back or I'm shooting him fuck that he know the rules. ...http://tmi.me/1EZTQless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
Right now how could you be so stupid. I don't understand this shit. I hate these nigga when you feel like you have leadership skills youless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
You wanta lead but when niggas become complacent and don't pay attention to what the fuck there doing you feel like you work for themless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
I made these niggas rich I'm finish fucking with them. I should shoot this nigga. This is crazy I'm getting this nigga shot fuck itless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
And I want all you mother fuckers on here and the police to see this so yal know not to fuck with me I do what ever the fuck I want. I thisless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
I got this bitch nigga on tape back stage. Me and em confronted him this sucker ass nigga I'm a show yal the tape to fuck itless than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter


50 Cent also directed his Twitter followers to a YouTube of Lloyd Banks being confronted by him and Eminem. Whether or not the item is a prank - akin to Nicki Minaj and Drake's recently staged marriage, remains to be confirmed.
HipHopDX will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment