Wednesday, August 18, 2010

T.I.'s "King Uncaged" Delayed To Focus On "Takers"


T.I.'s The Grand Hustle head honcho wants "Takers" to be a success, and pushes "King Uncaged" deeper into the fall season.
T.I. may be known more for his rapping than his acting, but the Atlanta star takes his stage craft very seriously. Speaking recently with Rap-Up.com, Tip expressed that he has delayed the upcoming King Uncaged album to focus on his role in the film Takers.
"I pushed [King Uncaged] back so I can completely focus my attention to the rollout and release of this film Takers," said T.I. during the red carpet interview. "I feel it wouldn't be fair to the film or the album if I was splitting my attention span amongst the two, so I hit pause on the album to completely focus my attention to rolling out this here film."
Takers opens August 27, and co-stars Chris Brown,

Matt Dillon, Paul Walker and Idris Elba. King Uncaged, which was planned for a September release of yesterday, is expected later this fall on Grand Hustle/Atlantic Records, as the DJ Toomp-produced first single "Got Your Back" continues to make rotations.

SOURCE:

No comments:

Post a Comment