Wednesday, August 11, 2010

INDIANA JONES- HE HOMECOMING (THE PRE-MIXTAPE EP)

ARTIST: INDIANA JONES






















COMPANY INFO: U.F.O. ENTERTAINMENT
“MIXTAPE COMING FALL 2010”
TITLE: THE HOMECOMING (THE PRE-MIXTAPE EP)
 













  


BIO: “I’m from Orlando , FL …Born and Raised! I grew up on Oakridge Road with 5 brothers and sisters. I always dreamed big and been a fan of the Entertainment Industry as a whole.   My biggest infleuncers were Kanye, Jay-Z, Fabolous, and Lil Wayne - like most people.  I started rapping in my High School cafeteria for fun. I made a name for myself freestyling and battling people for bragging rights. The “Roc the Mic Freestyle Battle ” in Tallahassee was my first and only competition I’ve entered…I won! That victory and notariety created a demand for my music. I began recording myself then soon after I started investing in studio time at Studio 360. Since then I’ve performed on MTV, opened up for greats like Lil Wayne, Plies, Rick Ross, T-Pain and Soulja Boy, starred in an Independent Film titled “Underground President” and done shows from Atlanta to Miami! I took a break from the music to handle some family business but now I’M BACK! Listen closely as I take you for a walk in my shoes and amaze you with lyrical prowess. I am the first of my kind…I AM JONES!”
 FACEBOOK (SYMBOL) @ IAMJONES407
TWITTER (SYMBOL) @ IAMJONES407
MYSPACE (SYMBOL) @ IAMJONES407


ALSO STARRING AS “BLOW” IN THE FEATURE FILM TITLED “UNDERGROUND PRESIDENT” – AVAILABLE AT BEST BUY, WALMART, AMAZON.COM, REDBOX, MAGIC MALL ( ORLANDO )

CONTACT INFO: IAMJONES407@GMAIL.COM OR 706-853-9218 MZ B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment