Monday, July 12, 2010

Jay-Z Addresses Devil Worship And Illuminati Rumors On Rick Ross Album

(AllHipHop News) In the court of public opinion, many have deemed Jay-Z a devil-worshipping member of a secret society.

However, the rap mogul defiantly denies the allegations on the new Rick Ross Teflon Don album on a track called “Free Mason.”


According to MTV, the rapper raps:

"N***as couldn't do nothing with me, they put the devil on me. I would have preferred n***as squeeze the metal on me/ Rumors of Lucifer, I don't know who to trust/ The whole world wants my demise, turn the music up.”

Additionally, Jay says:

"If y'all n***as fear me, just say y'all fear me. F**k all these fairy tales/ Go to hell, this is God engineering/ ... I said I was amazing/ Not that I'm a Mason .../ I'm on my third six, but a devil I'm not. ..."

Jay-Z has addressed the accusations in interviews, but never express the sentiments with such passion.

“Free Mason” appears on Rick Ross’ Teflon Don abum, which is in stores June 20..

No comments:

Post a Comment