Sunday, May 30, 2010

Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Confirm Engagement


People Magazine Reports:

A wedding and a baby are on the way for Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz. The musicians “are expecting a baby and are engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year,” reps for the couple confirm to PEOPLE. The announcement comes after the two, together since fall 2008, attended Thursday night’s Black Ball in London, which benefits Keys’s Keep a Child Alive charity.
These two have been sleeping with each other for years, and unfortunately Swizz at the time was married to singer/ex wife Mashonda. The same way you caught him Alicia is the same way you will loose him. Destroying a family to create your own. Good Luck with that Ms. Keys.

September of last year Mashonda release an “open letter” to Alicia Keys via twitter.

After having a great evening with my son and enjoying some fun twit chat, I decided to sign off and get some work done. However, a few hours later I was advised that I should check @aliciakeys twit page (twitter). I’ve never reached out to her on twitter before. I feel our issues are a lot more serious than a website conversation. Not to mention that I’ve reached out to her many times in the beginning of this whole thing, as any wife would do. Unfortunately, I never succeeded in getting a response. The 1st time I meet AK, my husband introduced us to each other at an event. ( I have no choice but to call him my husband, until he is not anymore) In the messages that I sent to her (AK), I made it very clear that on the contrary of what she might be hearing, I am still married to my husband, living with him and just had a child. Its been two years and I still have not received a response. What I do receive, is constant displays of selfishness and disconcern to me and my son

No comments:

Post a Comment